Information we collect
The site collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the site’s technologies.
Information you provide
The types of personal information that the site collects directly from you may include:
• Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
• Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
• Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to the site; and
• Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
• Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the site; and
• For location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may use and disclose information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, such as browser and device information, anonymous usage data and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law. If we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
You can control cookies through your browser’s settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to register, login to the site, access certain parts of the site or make full use of the site.
Use of your information
We may use your personal information to:
• Provide the service to you, such as allow access to or delivery of our products or services, process or fulfill an order or transaction.
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
• Provide technical, product and other support and help keep the service working, safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with:
• Applicable suppliers and service providers, including editors, reviewers, credit card processors, customer support, email service providers, mailing houses and shipping agents, and IT service providers; and
We also may need to disclose your personal information:
• to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation;
• to enforce and protect our rights and properties;
• to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
• to protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees or others; and
Gain Furniture takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.